8 Inch Small Baby Tiger Cub Stuffed Animal Plush Floppy Zoo Safari Cubs Collection
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: From a realistic design and distinctive facial markings, our floppy Beanie plush Baby Tiger Cub animals are simply irresistible! They are huggable, hand-washable, soft, made from high quality polyester, sponge foam stuffed with plastic beans and stitching to ensure added safety!
- DIMENSIONS: Measuring at 8 inches, our adorable Baby Tiger Cub stuffed animals are comfortable and soft to the touch! The perfect size for at home and take on the go play!
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Expand your child's interest in wildlife studies and animal care. Our animal plush makes for an adorable companionship for any child! (ages 3+)
- MIX & MATCH: Our plush collection can be combined with animals of all sorts to create the ultimate collection!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our products run through multiple inspections and are designed with quality in mind. If you don't love it, we'll replace or refund it!
Why choose us? Wildlife Tree originally started as an exotic animal rescue and outreach education company in Central Florida in 2011. The company successfully rescued and rehomed over 250 exotic species over a 4-year period, including re-homing to award-winning zoos and education companies. Today, Wildlife Tree is focused on educating people to care for living things and to understand their environments, by promoting interactive pretend play.
Beautiful and perfect.
Beautiful little baby cub! Soft and realistic face.
Very nice and cuddly! My grand daughter loved it!
Super soft, adorable baby tiger
My tiger's ear was a little wonky, but I love that! It gives him character! It is super soft, much nicer than I had anticipated. The face is adorable too.
Super cute and well made.
Super cute! My 6 year old and 3 year old fight over this tiger cub.
Very soft and super cute. Had 1 out of 4 purchased w faulty stitching
We have a total of 4 of these. All very adorable and cuddly. Very soft. One of the 4 though arrived w faulty head sewing and the head stitching came unraveled from the body. I fixed it although as I was sewing I noticed more weak spots. I have already repaired another one's leg that came unraveled but we believe this was from pulling the tag out (by one of the kids). I believe the one I repaired the head was just a poorly constructed one since the rest seem good.