Cheetah Ears Headband and Tail Set (Kids and Adults)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Our high-quality plush Cheetah headband with ears are flexible, expandable and fit most adults and children. The tails easily clip onto the back of pants, shorts, dresses and belts.
- DIMENSIONS: Tail hangs 20 inches long. Light weight, durable and comfortable to the touch, these furry and soft clip-on tails are made in the USA.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: These unique and adorable animal ears and tail set are a favorite with children! Can be used as props for birthday parties, photo booth's, as costume accessories and more! We aim to inspire their imaginations to create more fun out of play time. This is a great one-of-a-kind item for adult parties as well!
- MIX & MATCH: Our headbands come in a wide variety of different animal styles (with more being added!). Perfect for zoo animal parties or pretend play for kids - Collect them all!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our products run through multiple inspections and are designed with quality in mind. If you don't love it, we'll replace or refund it!
The tail and ears are well made!
Leopard not cheetah
This item is great and works perfectly and is good quality, it’s just not actually a cheetah print- it’s leopard. I know most people probably don’t really care, but if you have a little one who is super into cheetahs and knows exactly what they look like- i.e. that they just have black spots- that’s it, no rosettes or other coloration, then this might not work. Luckily my daughter loves leopards too, so we are just switching her costume to leopard.
Love the cheetah ears and tail and my 7 year old wanted to keep it on all day! Its for a costume too.
Best purchase :)
It is a cherished item!! Since it’s arrival it is a constant fixture on our 6 yr old granddaughter! She LOVES them. They are very realistic looking. The headband is comfy and the tail clip works well. She paints on her spots and can be a cheetah to her hearts content! Awesome idea for their little imaginations!
ears and tail
kids will wear anything. the thought that counts.