10 Inch Hyena Stuffed Animal Floppy Plush
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: From a realistic design and distinctive facial markings, our floppy Hyena is simply irresistible! They are huggable, hand-washable, soft, shed-free and made from high quality polyester and stitching to ensure added safety!
- DIMENSIONS: Measuring at 10 Inches, our adorable Hyena stuffed animal is comfortable and soft to the touch! The perfect size for at home and take on the go play!
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Expand your child's interest in wildlife studies and animal care. Our animal plush makes for an adorable companionship for any child! (ages 3+)
- MIX & MATCH: Our plush collection can be combined with animals of all sorts to create the ultimate collection!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our products run through multiple inspections and are designed with quality in mind. If you don't love it, we'll replace or refund it!
Why choose us? Wildlife Tree originally started as an exotic animal rescue and outreach education company in Central Florida in 2011. The company successfully rescued and rehomed over 250 exotic species over a 4-year period, including re-homing to award-winning zoos and education companies. Today, Wildlife Tree is focused on educating people to care for living things and to understand their environments, by promoting interactive pretend play.
I Love Hyenas, and I Love This One!
I had purchased this little guy about a month ago, and since I've enjoyed him so! He is -- again -- smaller than you think. I would say it's probably a good size for a child to play with. But I don't care--I can put it in my backpack wherever I go, So I'm very happy with my purchase. :) I do hope they can make large ones like pillows, too. Being the best (accurately designed) one, it can be difficult to find great products based on hyenas... But, that's just a suggestion.
Smaller than you think
It’s not as big as I hoped it would be, so I ended up returning it (Sorry little guy). But it’s really soft and plush! Not heavy like a beanie baby but heavier than cheap carnival prizes if that makes sense. I would definitely recommend this to people who want a small stuffed animal for small children, but he was just too small for me ♡