Octopus Arm Eco-Friendly Canvas Tote Bag Reusable Shopping Bag
- MULTI PURPOSE: Our canvas reusable bag is functional as a tote bag, grocery bag for trips to the grocery store, beach, picnics, and for day to day use!
- ECO-FRIENDLY: This stylish and convenient reusable shopping bag is a safer alternative to protect our environment than plastic bags.
- DIMENSIONS: Measuring 21.75 x 0.25 x 29 inches - our bags are spacious and convenient for all your needs!
- STURDY & DURABLE: Strong in weight capacity, this large tote bag is reinforced and sewn all around for extra protection through everyday wear and tear.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our products run through multiple inspections and are designed with quality in mind. If you don't love it, we'll replace or refund it!
My daughter commandeered it for a beach trip. I’ll ask her
I own a few of these and have also gifted them. The lightweight canvas is thinner then expected, but I absolutely love them! They are sturdy & colorful. The long cloth handles make them a breeze for carrying around your shoulders or as a cross bag. They are great for multiple uses, such as food shopping, beach, storing items in the car is a favorite, as they hang nicely over a seat with no bulk. (I think most of us travel these days with more then sunglasses, now tissues, sanitizing products etc ...) this keeps all my things in a fun stored bag! I also love what this company stands for. Service and mailing is one of the best I've ever used!
Love these canvas bags! Just reordered my 4th purchase! I now have 7. (Minus 2 actually, my daughter loves them too!) They are extremely thin and lightweight, but don't let that disappoint you when you receive them, they are sturdy! They are fun! The colors are bright on the octopus and tiger, the dolin & giraffe are softer color. These are great for shopping, they are good for storage in a car (tissues, hand sanitizer, sunglasses etc. ) keeps everything organized in one spot. Children's books, activities etc.. The long handles are great! They can go over a shoulder or cross bag use. I also use in the car over head rest. The straps are so thin, it causes no bulk. I did put one in the washer and dryer and no problems! I would recommend air dry, as my dryer did take the stiffness out. I suppose I could iron it, but I'm not that fussy when it comes to a bag I'm using daily. The service and shipment is one of the best I have experienced. And, I love the cause and meaning behind this brand. Laural