12" Bison Stuffed Animal
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: From a realistic design and distinctive facial markings, this plush Bison is simply irresistible! This stuffed Bison is huggable, hand-washable, soft, shed-free and made from high quality acrylic, polyester and stitching to ensure added safety!
- DIMENSIONS: Measuring at 12 inches, our adorable Bison stuffed animals are comfortable and soft to the touch! The perfect size for at home and take on the go play!
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Expand your child's interest in wildlife studies and animal care. Our animal plush makes for an adorable companionship for any child! (ages 3+)
- MIX & MATCH: Our plush collection can be combined with animals of all sorts to create the ultimate collection!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our products run through multiple inspections and are designed with quality in mind. If you don't love it, we'll replace or refund it!
On our first real vacation together, my fiancé and I went to the black hills and Custer state park. This is a place where her parents honeymooned years ago, and she grew up visiting. While out there, she shared her love of the wild roaming animals. Our favorites included the bison, the burros(donkeys), the Bighorns, and the mountain goats. It was an amazing trip and will always hold a spot in our hearts. So much so that we decided we will have our wedding out there in September of 2022. After getting engaged in early December, and talking about our wedding, I decided to get her a burro stuffed animal for Christmas. After a few minutes online looking for one that represented the fluffy fuzzy burros we saw, I found Wildlife Tree. I ordered it and it came in perfect!! After ordering it, I did more research on the company, and learned about all they were doing for wildlife, on top of their high quality products. Incredible!! I then decided I wanted another animal from the area for Valentine’s Day, and found the bison and placed my order. At a busy time of the year with a wild shipping situation in the US, the package was lost. I’m sure it wasn’t Wildlife Tree’s fault, but they sent me a replacement anyways!! It came in perfect just like the first time. Both these animals sit in our living room in Indiana as a constant reminder of our trip, and will sit at our table in South Dakota at our wedding. Thank you all for all you do!!
First off, I love your products and your mission. My fiancé and I are getting married in Custer state park with the burros and bison. I ordered the burro(donkey) for Christmas and she(we) loved it. So I ordered the bison for Valentine’s Day. Unfortunately, I still haven’t received the bison yet. I am trying to show patience, and I understand the current state of supply chain and shipping lanes. I hope it didn’t get lost along the way, and I am sure we will love it if/when it gets here!
I'm sorry you didn't receive your order. Please check your inbox as we have messaged you to make this right. :)