12" Stuffed Tarantula with National Geographic Readers Spiders (L1)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Includes 1 high-quality plush Tarantula Spider stuffed animal (8 inches) and 1 National Geographic Kids Readers: Spiders (L1).
- PLUSH DIMENSIONS: Measuring at 12 Inches, our adorable Tarantula Spider stuffed animals are comfortable and soft to the touch! The perfect size for at home and take on the go play! This plush Tarantula is huggable, hand-washable, soft, shed-free and made from high quality acrylic, polyester and stitching to ensure added safety!
- ABOUT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, website, apps, games, toys, television series and events and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Expand your child's interest in wildlife studies and animal care. Our animal plush makes for an adorable companionship for any child! (ages 3+)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Each set comes with a matching 12 inch plush and National Geographic Kids Readers book. Our products run through multiple inspections and are designed with quality in mind. If you don't love it, we'll replace or refund it!
A cuddly tarantula
My 5 year old grandson LOVES this "sweetie". He is very interested in bugs right now so the adorable tarantula and book are perfect for fun/educational activities.
As horrified as I am of spiders, my son loves this
My son has suddenly developed a passion for spiders, much to my dismay. Every morning for months he has insisted he wants a pet spider as soon as he opens his eyes and asks another 5 times during the day. I'm horrified of spiders so I thought this would be a good compromise. He LOVES it. He takes it with him everyone, shows it to everyone, makes me hug it because "spiders are cute". My son is 4 and a brute, this spider has been thrown everywhere imaginable and has been trampled on my dogs and horses and has survived without a scratch. My only regret is I didn't buy two for in the future when he needs a new one.