8 Inch Blue & Gold Macaw Parrot Stuffed Animal Plush Floppy Zoo Species Collection
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: From a realistic design and distinctive facial markings, our floppy Blue & Gold Macaw Parrot are simply irresistible! They are huggable, hand-washable, soft, shed-free and made from high quality polyester and stitching to ensure added safety!
- DIMENSIONS: Measuring at 8 inches, our adorable Blue & Gold Scarlet Macaw Parrot stuffed animals are comfortable and soft to the touch! The perfect size for at home and take on the go play!
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Expand your child's interest in wildlife studies and animal care. Our animal plush makes for an adorable companionship for any child! (ages 3+)
- MIX & MATCH: Our plush collection can be combined with animals of all sorts to create the ultimate collection!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our products run through multiple inspections and are designed with quality in mind. If you don't love it, we'll replace or refund it!
Why choose us? Wildlife Tree originally started as an exotic animal rescue and outreach education company in Central Florida in 2011. The company successfully rescued and rehomed over 250 exotic species over a 4-year period, including re-homing to award-winning zoos and education companies. Today, Wildlife Tree is focused on educating people to care for living things and to understand their environments, by promoting interactive pretend play.
Great parrot. Great quality.
The bird is made like a stuffed toy. Larger than I expected. I like it but my real bird does not, he was quite offended.
Adorable and fast shipping
I bought this as a gift for my 7 year old son for Christmas. I ordered it just a few days before Christmas and it arrived in just 2 days. It’s exactly what I was looking for..something he can easily cuddle with at bedtime, soft, and adorable! Will be buying more of the different animals in the future for him to add to his collection!
Loved by a 3 yr old!
I bought this for my 3 yr old daughter as something she had requested me to get her after being away from her for so long. She wanted a 'blue parrot'! Well, she got one and she loves it! She now sleeps with it every night!