12" Stuffed Lion with National Geographic Readers Lions (L1)
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Includes 1 high-quality plush Lion toy (12 inches) and 1 National Geographic Kids Readers: Lions (L1).
- PLUSH DIMENSIONS: Measuring at 12 Inches, our adorable Lion stuffed animals are comfortable and soft to the touch! The perfect size for at home and take on the go play! This plush Lion is huggable, hand-washable, soft, shed-free and made from high quality acrylic, polyester and stitching to ensure added safety!
- ABOUT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, website, apps, games, toys, television series and events and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Expand your child's interest in wildlife studies and animal care. Our animal plush makes for an adorable companionship for any child! (ages 3+)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Each set comes with a matching 12 inch plush and National Geographic Kids Readers book. Our products run through multiple inspections and are designed with quality in mind. If you don't love it, we'll replace or refund it!
We like them but their Christmas presents so we're not quite sure how the Grand kids will like them (a lion is their school mascot). We've gotten all our grandkids their school mascots and it's something they still have as a great memory. Names have been interesting and the places those animals have traveled--unbelievable.
The lion is well made and realistic. My 18 month old loves it!
My son picked this out for his brother for his birthday, and it was a huge hit. My just 8 year old doesn’t always love to read, but he said he was really enjoying this book. Such a fun gift.
My 17 month old grandson LOVES his new lion!! One of his favorite games to play is “Find the Lion”, and his Lion rides with him in the stroller on walks. I rate this purchase with 5 stars- and I’m sure my grandson does too!
The stuffed lion I purchased for my Goddaughter was a huge success. Our family was not together for her 3rd birthday, but apparently she carried it around the house for days and “reads” the book that came with the doll before she goes to bed.